What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third party cookies: tripuniq.com may use third party services that, on behalf of tripuniq.com, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the website activity and others internet services.
|sessionid||Two weeks||This cookie stores a session identifier necessary to keep the user registered on the page once logged in with their username and password.|
|csrftoken||One year||This cookie helps protect against cross-site request forgery. Ver más información.|
|cookielaw_accepted||Doesn't expires||The purpose of this cookie is to hide the privacy notice message once you have given your consent.|
Third-party cookies used on tripuniq.com
- Tawk_570cd6b4d8dfd8656955ff8d, TawkConnectionTime, __tawkuuid, __cfduid, ss: Cookies used by the tawk.to service. Tawk.to provides our real-time chat system. Their contact address is: tawk.to (SMS SIA) # 6 - 8 Tirgoņu iela Rīga, Latvia, LV-1050.
- _hjIncludedInSample: Cookies used by Hotjar.com; An analysis tool to optimize our website. More information about the cookies used by Hotjar can be found here. Their contact address is: Hotjar Ltd, Level 2 St Julians Business Center, 3, Elia Zammit Street St Julians STJ 1000, Malta.
- fr: Cookie used by Facebook for occasional promotional campaigns on its platform. Their address is: Facebook Headquarters 1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. However, you will not be able to log in to tripuniq.com if cookies are disabled.
Most web browsers offer the ability to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer. Below you can access the settings of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox