This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.tripuniq.com owned by A2C TRAVEL, S.L. (hereinafter TRIPUNIQ)
Browsing the TRIPUNIQ website attributes the same user status and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every condition published in this legal notice, warning that such conditions may be modified without prior notification on the part of TRIPUNIQ, in which case the publication and notification shall be made as soon as possible.
Therefore it is advisable to read carefully its contents if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered by this website.
The user is also obliged to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, the good faith, the public order, the use of traffic and the present legal notice, will respond in front of TRIPUNIQ or against third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with that obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and TRIPUNIQ may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
TRIPUNIQ, in compliance with law 34/2002 of 11 July, services for the information Society and e-commerce.
- Its corporate name is: A2C TRAVEL, S.L.
- Its trade name is: TRIPUNIQ
- Its CIF/VAT number is: B55155147 (Company Registration number)
- Registered office is in Carrer Pic de Peguera 11, A21.2, 17003 GIRONA, province of GIRONA (Spain).
- It is registered in the: Registro Mercantil de Girona, diario 226, asiento 710, tomo 2900, folio 86, hoja GI53840, inscripción 1ª
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact as shown below:
Postal address: Carrer Rambla Catalunya 91-93 1º1ª, 08008 BARCELONA, SPAIN.
All notifications and communications between users and TRIPUNIQ shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, when performed through any means above
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website is access and charge free, however, hiring services offered through the online platform of TRIPUNIQ implies the obligation to pay and acceptance of the hiring conditions established. TRIPUNIQ can condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to TRIPUNIQ and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make an appropriate use of the contents and services of TRIPUNIQ and not to employ them for, among others:
- To disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or perform actions susceptible to altering, damaging, interrupting or generating errors or damages to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of TRIPUNIQ or third parties; As well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of the computer resources through which TRIPUNIQ provides its services.
- Try to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of TRIPUNIQ or third parties and, if necessary, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of TRIPUNIQ or of third parties.
- Impersonate any other user's identity.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to, or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless it is authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permissible .
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send publicity of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial nature without its prior request or consent.
The contents of the website, such as texts, graphics, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose ownership is TRIPUNIQ, without the user being able to understand any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
Some of the articles, images and photographs that appear on the Web or are supplied to the users through the services contracted to TRIPUNIQ are work whose property belongs to third parties and have been obtained by TRIPUNIQ through the platforms on Internet. To this effect, complying with the legal conditions established by them and under the corresponding licenses.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of TRIPUNIQ, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act which has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between TRIPUNIQ and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval on the part of TRIPUNIQ of its contents or services.
TRIPUNIQ is not responsible for the use each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without guaranteeing full access to all contents, nor its exhaustiveness, correction, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a Specific objective.
TRIPUNIQ excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind derived from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, and in an exemplary way, TRIPUNIQ is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family intimacy and the image itself, as well such as rules on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, TRIPUNIQ declines any responsibility for the information outside this web and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources susceptible to expand the contents offered by this website. TRIPUNIQ does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; neither suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so neither will be responsible for the result obtained. TRIPUNIQ is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE FOR THE CONDUCTION OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the conduct of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible through the Website, you must send a notification to TRIPUNIQ identifying properly and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official journals of the public administrations, which they are the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a non-purposeful guide to legal validity.
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The conditions present will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Castilian.